Welcome to the Westside Music Conservatory!
- To promote the pursuit of excellence in music education in Westside Los Angeles.
- To build self-confidence, inspire creative curiosity, and foster risk-taking.
- To develop well-rounded musicians by supplementing performance studies with sight reading, ear training, solfege, theory, harmony & counterpoint, and the study of world music & cultures.
- To advocate the importance of the performing arts through strong appreciation, understanding, skill, and proficiency in music.
- To provide music educational and performance opportunities in an inclusive setting for all learners of all ages.
- To encourage students to give back to the community through service and outreach programs in music and the performing arts.
- To serve as a laboratory school for music education, working closely with university, college, and conservatory pedagogy programs and applied teaching practicums.
- To instill a life-long love of music!